Spoke with Dad. He, and the rest of the teachers, students and crew, are comfortable and being well looked after in Rio. He will be back in Canada in the next 48 hours. We can't wait :)
To all family & friends who have been thinking of him and emailing and calling, thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and kind words.
To others who are understandably interested in his story, I am passing along a very polite but firm, "no comment".
Thank you again,
Jill
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My thoughts are with Tug and the rest of the crew. Please pass on my best wishes to him for a safe trip home. I sailed with him on his first trip on Concordia a few years ago.
-Cheryl Marshall
Tug; So good to hear that you and everyone are well. My thoughts are with you. My very best wishes.
-- Warwick White
So very grateful to know that everyone is safe, Maurice. Looking forward to hearing of your latest adventures.
Karen Turner
Department of Sociology
Acadia University
Tug: Glad to hear you're OK and made it back safe and sound. I saw you on TV (I think it was yesterday) and I realized this Tug guy was the guy whose blog I had been following across Canada with Gary Ness. I also saw the photo somewhere of you two and Ray Ivany (an old friend of mine) at the airport.I'm preparing for leg #3 of my cross Canada cycling adventure in late June. (Calgary to Ottawa).Dale Spence (Halifax)
Post a Comment